Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Bacon Cheeseburger Crescents - 1 lb lean ground beef 8 slices pre-cooked bacon, chopped 8 oz Velveeta cheese (I used 2%) 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce 1 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls (I used low-fat

Bacon Cheeseburger Crescents - 1 lb lean ground beef 8 slices pre-cooked bacon, chopped 8 oz Velveeta cheese (I used 2%) 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce 1 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls (I used low-fat
Bacon Cheeseburger Crescents - 1 lb lean ground beef  8 slices pre-cooked bacon, chopped  8 oz Velveeta cheese (I used 2%)  1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce  1 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes  2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls (I used low-fat

Download whole gallery
Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken #recipe (easily one of the best chicken recipes I've ever made)
Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken #recipe (easily one of the best chicken recipes I've ever made)

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
BBQ Chicken Bubble Up Pizza
BBQ Chicken Bubble Up Pizza

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment