Saturday, December 21, 2013

Chicken Wild Rice Soup MY REVIEW: I made this tonight and it was a success! I was just confused about the 1 envelope chicken noodle soup mix, so I bought lipton, and it had noodles in it. So we had noodles and rice! Instead of cream of chicken, I used 2 cans of chicken broth. I will try cream of chicken another time. I'd make this over and over again.

Sriracha Lime Chicken Skilllet #Chicken #Lime #Sriracha
Sriracha Lime Chicken Skilllet  #Chicken #Lime #Sriracha

Download whole gallery
Chicken Wild Rice Soup MY REVIEW: I made this tonight and it was a success! I was just confused about the 1 envelope chicken noodle soup mix, so I bought lipton, and it had noodles in it. So we had noodles and rice! Instead of cream of chicken, I used 2 cans of chicken broth. I will try cream of chicken another time. I'd make this over and over again.
Chicken Wild Rice Soup MY REVIEW: I made this tonight and it was a success! I was just confused about the 1 envelope chicken noodle soup mix, so I bought lipton, and it had noodles in it. So we had noodles and rice! Instead of cream of chicken, I used 2 cans of chicken broth. I will try cream of chicken another time. I'd make this over and over again.

Download whole gallery
Skinny Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Skinny Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup

Download whole gallery
Crock Pot Fijitas recipe, quick and easy #CrockPot #Recipes #SlowCooker #Fall #Beef
Crock Pot Fijitas recipe, quick and easy #CrockPot #Recipes #SlowCooker #Fall #Beef

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment