Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Crockpot chicken & rice using frozen chicken breast. I had three very large chicken breast & opted for thyme & basil instead of dill weed. It's in the crock pot now, so we will see tonight how it turns out... *Crossing my fingers* UPDATE: I used egg noodles instead of rice & added peas at the end. Taste like creamy chicken noodle soup.

Homemade Chicken, Ranch and Rice Soup. So comforting and great for Fall!
Homemade Chicken, Ranch and Rice Soup.  So comforting and great for Fall!

Download whole gallery
Crockpot chicken & rice using frozen chicken breast. I had three very large chicken breast & opted for thyme & basil instead of dill weed. It's in the crock pot now, so we will see tonight how it turns out... *Crossing my fingers* UPDATE: I used egg noodles instead of rice & added peas at the end. Taste like creamy chicken noodle soup.
Crockpot chicken & rice using frozen chicken breast. I had three very large chicken breast & opted for thyme & basil instead of dill weed. It's in the crock pot now, so we will see tonight how it turns out... *Crossing my fingers* UPDATE: I used egg noodles instead of rice & added peas at the end. Taste like creamy chicken noodle soup.

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment