Monday, December 23, 2013

Four chicken breasts in the crock pot with a whole container of BBQ sauce, a half can of cherry coke, and a 1/2 cup on brown sugar. I place it in the crock pot on low for about 5 hours. An hour before I served it I took the chicken out and shredded it with a fork and put it back in the crock-pot til ready to serve. This would be great on a bun or over rice.

Another pinner said: What we call "Mexican Chicken" in our house - we once ate this 6 weeks in a row!
Another pinner said: What we call "Mexican Chicken" in our house - we once ate this 6 weeks in a row!

Download whole gallery
Four chicken breasts in the crock pot with a whole container of BBQ sauce, a half can of cherry coke, and a 1/2 cup on brown sugar. I place it in the crock pot on low for about 5 hours. An hour before I served it I took the chicken out and shredded it with a fork and put it back in the crock-pot til ready to serve. This would be great on a bun or over rice.
Four chicken breasts in the crock pot with a whole container of BBQ sauce, a half can of cherry coke, and a 1/2 cup on brown sugar. I place it in the crock pot on low for about 5 hours. An hour before I served it I took the chicken out and shredded it with a fork and put it back in the crock-pot til ready to serve. This would be great on a bun or over rice.

Download whole gallery
// chicken kale casserole
// chicken kale casserole

Download whole gallery
Homemade HEALTHY cream of chicken soup recipe
Homemade HEALTHY cream of chicken soup recipe

Download whole gallery
Crockpot Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup from www.thisgalcooks.com
Crockpot Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup from www.thisgalcooks.com

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment